Private Equity and Investments
The experienced private equity and investment lawyers at AURUM advise funds, endowments, family investment officers, institutional and private investors at all stages of their investment. We provide comprehensive advice on regulatory, corporate and financial issues pertaining to the transaction. Our expert lawyers help identify and mitigate the risks involved and maximise the clients’ return on their investment. Our specialisations include:
Legal services for private equity clients and investors
- Fund structuring and formation.
- Regulatory and AML/CTF compliance.
- Comprehensive legal due diligence of the target entity or asset.
- Assistance in the development of the investment strategy.
- Advice on tax, regulatory, financial and intellectual property issues.
- Structuring investment transactions, including venture investments, co-investments, buyouts, mezzanine, debt and convertible debt financing.
- Legal support of investments and negotiations in all investment rounds, including Seed, A, B and C rounds.
- Assistance with exit planning and development of the exit strategy.