Corporate Law and Investments
AURUM’s services in the practice of corporate law and investment are focused on four main areas:
Support of corporate and investment transactions involving both Ukrainian and foreign companies:
- Purchase, sale, alienation of corporate rights, acquisition of companies through asset purchase;
- Merger, acquisition and division of companies, spin-off, stock swap;
- Tax and corporate structuring of investment transactions;
- Negotiations on the pre-seed and seed stages, rounds A, B, C;
- Development and auditing of investment contracts, debt financing agreements, shareholders agreements etc.;
- Preparation of legal and corporate strategy for the investment project from the position of the Client;
- Assistance with preparation of budgets for the project, financial plans, investor reports.
Provision of ongoing legal advice to companies, members of the board of directors, shareholders, executives on the corporate governance and related matters.
Corporate disputes resolution:
- Litigation in courts and international commercial arbitration institutions;
- Pretrial settlement of disputes. Mediation.
Company formation services, dissolution, registration of changes:
- Company establishment in Ukraine;
- Company establishment in multiple jurisdictions and countries;
- Corporate planning and development of international business structures, holdings (USA, Singapore, Estonia, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Cyprus etc.), bank accounts opening;
- Establishment of foreign representative offices;
- Registration of foreign companies’ representative offices and branches in Ukraine.