Customs and International trade
Lawyers at AURUM Law Firm provide legal advice on the matters related to application of tax legislation of Ukraine, international agreements and conventions in the field of cross-border trade and related areas.
Our services include:
- Advising on all issues of international trade and customs legislation.
- Advice on various aspects of currency regulation.
- Preparation and revision of foreign economic contracts for the supply of goods, provision of services, distribution, service agreements, agency agreements and others.
- Advising on all issues related to customs procedures: processing of documentation, declaring, control, customs value, commodity classification for foreign trade, appealing against decisions of regulatory bodies.
- Customs audit (due diligence) to identify customs risks and help to mitigate these risks.
- Legal support of negotiations, settlement of disputes.
- Representation in international commercial arbitrations.
- Representation in economic courts.
- Receipt of decision of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on the extension of deadlines for the return of proceeds in foreign currency.
- Representation in cases of violation of customs regulations, cases of smuggling and so on.
- Appealing against decisions on the determination of customs value and classification.
- Appealing against decisions and inactivity of customs authorities.